|Calling all bargain hunters, families on a tight budget, and anyone looking to clear out the clutter. We're hosting a community gear swap in Basecamp on September 29th from 10 am-noon. It's FREE to shop at this event and completely open to the public.|
If you're looking to sell your items we have two options.
Drop off and pick up - or - stay and sell.
-->>> DROP OFF & PICK UP <<<--
* Drop off any gently used outdoor clothing or gear you'd like to sell on Friday 9/28 between 5 & 7pm or Saturday 9/29 between 8 & 10 am.
* When you drop off your items we'll ask you to sign a consignment release form and pay a consignment fee of $0.25 per item. This fee will go to support a local charity.
* Basecamp staff will keep track of your consignment items and try to sell them for you.
* Stop by Basecamp on Sunday 9/30 between 8 am & 4 pm to pick up your profits and any unsold items.
* If your items and profits aren't claimed by Sunday at 4 pm they'll be donated to charity.
-->>> STAY & SELL <<<--
* If you'd like to stay and shop, swap, barter, and bargain simply bring your gear by from 10 am to noon on Saturday 9/29. There is no consignment fee for this option, but you'll need to stick around and sell, swap or barter your gear and collect your money. Basecamp staff will not be responsible for keeping track of or selling your gear for you.
* We will have food, games, activities set up for children, giveaways and fun during this time.
-->>> RULES <<<--
*All sales and transactions will be done in cash. Please bring enough cash to buy your gear, Basecamp will not be able to make change from our cash drawer.
*All drop off and pick up sellers will be required to sign a consigners agreement form and pay the $0.25 consignment fee/item.
* Basecamp is not responsible for unattended items or selling items left by the stay and sell group.
* Please no knives, guns or unsafe gear (ie used climbing ropes)
* Gear cannot be held for a later payment.
* All sales transactions are final.
* All consignment clothing and gear must be kept until sold in our designated consignment area.
Questions? Lets us know!